Jaite Rail Spur and Bridge
The paper mill was a short distance from a railway line running between Cleveland and Akron. In 1907, the Jaite Company obtained right-of-way from the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad to construct a sideline to the mill.
Between 1907 and 1909 the spur was completed, with B&O Bridge No. 451/1 providing the crossing over the Cuyahoga River.
Trains used the railroad line until it closed in 1985. The track hasn't been used since then. The switch to the spur was removed sometime in 2002.